Saturday, October 07, 2006

Welcome to our online presence...

Wow! What a journey.

We want to celebrate Dawn Thompson's newest release. See the cover on the side of the blog, and check out the fantastic review that she obtained. I found my copy at Wally World and snatched it up.

Our blogskin (I just learned this word last week) is rather bland, and I'm super busy with our contest at the moment, plus heading to a conference in New Orleans for a few days. So, it will be a week or so before the 'blog' reflects the chapter focus...romance writing.

We'll hopefully be posting here with news, celebrations, etc.

3 Comments:

Blogger Renee-Marie Roy said...

Fantastic job! I need to find a copy of Dawn's book.

Hugs,
Renee-Marie Roy

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great running promotion tool!

Thanks, Donna, for the pointer.

11:38 AM  
Blogger kaliannah said...

Congrats Dawn. I checked out your site. You've come a long way quickly. Covers look great!

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home